Here is an incredibly rare opportunity to acquire all the assets of a successful, UK based, Endurance Racing Team.
This sale will include two iconic BMW race cars, a comprehensive spares package, truck, ancillary pit equipment, tools, branding IPR, and the website along with some appropriate merchandise.
The owners would prefer to sell the team as a whole and the successful purchaser may wish to consider this by acquiring 100% of the share capital in the Limited Company that currently owns the assets.
It’s important to note that this company is not being sold with any ongoing revenue producing activities, credits or debt and future owners will naturally be responsible for financing the ongoing running costs of the team. The company is VAT registered.
Workshop / storage facilities, based near Stamford, will be available by separate negotiation following a successful purchase. The spares package for both cars is extensive and includes many new parts as well as serviceable used parts.
Main assets included:
- 100% of shares in the company
- 1 x BMW Z4 GT3 4.4 V8 including spares package
- 1 x BMW E46 320i WTC Enduro-spec. including all spares
- 1 x MAN 18 Tonne Truck fully equipped including an awning (ex-Lotus F1 test truck)
- All pit equipment owned by the company to run both cars including fuel churns and fillers, tyre warmer etc.
- 2 x Pauli wheel guns and2 x twin-bottle air tanks. 2 x Staubli churns.
- Full set of Autotel digital radios.
Further details along with more photographs are available upon request. This is a remarkable opportunity to acquire a fully-equipped, modern racing team that’s ‘on the button’ and ready to go and we anticipate considerable interest. We ask prospective acquirers to register an expression of interest as soon as possible by sending their contact details including a phone number, by email to email@example.com
Video of the Z4 on track: